Wednesday, February 16, 2011

BBW I Love Love Love #5: Kitty Lee


The reason I love Kitty Lee is straightforward, if out of left field. She looks an awful lot like Kathy Najimy. For those you who can't be bothered with clicking a link, Kathy Najimy is best known for being the voice of Peggy Hill on King of the Hill. She also played Whoopi's sidekick in the Sister Act movies. Yes, I spent high school wanting to fuck that woman. Hell, I still would turn her out.

Compare

I was introduced to Kathy by Veronica's Closet, the memory of which has me thinking. Now that show was shit. And the only reason I would watch was because of Kirstie Ally as well as Kathy.

Kirstie was bigger than she'd ever been and showing her age. The show was very self-aware of this and played off and against this with a constant parade of models. I'd never been into skinny, youthful Rebecca Howe and the models were interchangeable to me if not outright invisible. But the sight of Kirstie on that show, mature and curvy, would set my skin on fire.

I felt the same way about Kathy. I couldn't explain the attraction. I didn't openly admit it. This was the mid to late 90's. Milf and Bbw had yet to enter our national consciousness. TV, all of mass media for that matter, made you feel like it was aberrant to find chubby, older women sexy.

This is what I think of whenever I rub out to Kitty Lee. She's mature, overweight and never will have a career as a beauty on television or in the movies. Still, I love her as she is. She gives me immense pleasure. Neither one of us should be ashamed of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment