Wednesday, December 28, 2011

BBW I Love Love Love #10: Claudia Marie


I don't know exactly how I came upon the wondrous and boob-ponderous Claudia Marie. Wasn't too long ago. Maybe 2 or 3 years ago. I wish I'd discover her sooner.

This self-proclaimed "Big tit whore" will always be a hit with me. Maybe  and excuse the momentary flare up of classism  it's the the right touch of white trash. Maybe it's beaming Southern Charm. That extra large smile. That bigger than life personality that draws you in like a vortex.

Or, maybe it's her bigger than life breasts.

I don't know what it is, but even when I'm not looking to stroke, something drags me back to Claudia-Marie.

I will keep letting that something drag me back. Claudia-Marie has never disappointed.

She is also a BBW I Love because she's a songbird

No comments:

Post a Comment